Title : Braun 3Series 390CC-4 Shaver
ASIN : B00517W47O
Description : Designed to automatically adapt to the unique contours of your face, the 390 electric razor features Braun’s revolutionary Triple Action Free Float System. With three fully adaptive cutting elements, the 390’s floating head shaves short and long hairs in every stroke. SensoFoil technology helps the shaver’s head glide across your skin for added comfort and control. Then, after the shave, the 390’s washable design can be held under running tap water for easy cleaning.
Features :
- Improved Triple Action FreeFloat System effortlessly grooms 3-day beards
- New SensoFoil technology brings you for a more efficient close shave
- Offers 30% less skin irritation than rotary systems with built-in skin conditioners
- Clean&Renew System cleans, charges & dries your shaver for a hygienic shave every time
- Clean and renew system - at a touch of a button automatically cleans, charges and lubricates to keep the shaver like new every day
List Price : $149.99
Price : $104.01
Saved Price : $45.98
category: Foil Shavers
brand: Braun
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.1
Review : It's a great shaver for those who have thin facial hair like me.
Due to my sensitive skin and constant razor burn with manual razors, I bought my first electric shaver: The Braun Series 3 390cc-4.
This gave me a really close shave and smooth skin as the advertisement says: Tough on beard, smooth on skin.
I've been using this for weeks now and the shaving experience is very enjoyable. No pulling and no skin irritation. For the first time, I have a really close shave above my lip. Before with a manual razor, my skin gets irritated after the second run through of the blade. Hence, the not-so-close shave. But now, thanks to the Braun's SmartFoil(tm), a close shave is achieved with zero irritation.
It has a very ergonomic design that gives me a good hold of it while shaving. It really adds to the very fun experience of shaving. Plus, the shaving head can be remove for manual cleaning. I personally rinse it with warm water every after shave. Then, if its necessary, I use the cleaning station too.
I have thin...




0 comments:
Post a Comment