Title : Braun 3Series 350CC-4 Shaver
ASIN : B004UQ6OG4
Description : The Braun Series 3 is the latest generation of Braun's Series 3 foil shaver. The Series 3 is specifically designed for guys who don't want to compromise. Thanks to its improved technology, the new Series 3 not only delivers even better shaving performance on 3-day beards, but is also incredibly smooth on skin.
Features :
- Perfectly smooth skin even after a shave free weekend.
- Offers 30% less skin irritation than rotary systems with built-in skin conditioners.
- Precision long hair trimmer designed to trim your sideburns, moustache, or beard
- 100% waterproof and fully washable
- Clean & Renew System - at a touch of a button automatically cleans, charges and lubricates to keep the shaver like new every day
- 2 year warranty
List Price : $139.99
Price : $97.97
Saved Price : $42.02
category: Foil Shavers
brand: Braun
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.2
Review : Blue Light Special
Forty plus years of shaving has come full circle and brought me back to this great shaver. Starting with blade and foam as a teenager, I eventually tired of the constant cuts, styptic pencils and TP. I purchased my first Braun in the early early 80's and loved the fast convenient shave, however, at that time, the foils they were using in the shaver seemed to wear out rather quickly and when did, look out -- bad cuts would follow.
After purchasing three blade and foil kits and having them wear out much to quickly, I decided to try a Norelco. I've used them for many years -- I was on my third shaver. The shave was never as good (close) as my old trusty Braun. I finally decided it was time to return to Braun since I was going have to purchase a new blade kit for the Norelco.
Love this new Braun and the shave is so much closer and smoother than the rotary shaver. I don't have to "grind" on my face anymore to get that close shave and my wife loves it too. I...




0 comments:
Post a Comment