Sunday, September 15, 2013

Braun 3Series 320S-4 Shaver

Title : Braun 3Series 320S-4 Shaver
ASIN : B004UQ6NP6
Description : Value priced, Braun’s 320s electric shaver doesn’t trade comfort for affordability. The 320s offers 30% less skin irritation than rotary systems with built-in skin conditioners. What’s more, you’ll find other leading Braun technologies included in the shave, like the Triple Action FreeFloat System and SensoFoil. Braun. Designed to make a difference.
Features :

  • Improved Triple Action FreeFloat System effortlessly grooms 3-day beards
  • New SensoFoil technology brings you for a more efficient close shave
  • Offers 30% less skin irritation than rotary systems with built-in skin conditioners
  • New sensofoil for a more efficient close shave
  • 2 year warranty

Braun 3Series 320S-4 Shaver
List Price : $79.99
Price : $49.99
Saved Price : $30.00

brand: Braun
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.2
Review : What a GREAT SHAVER
I bought this model because I felt that if I didn't really like it I could send it back to Amazon and get a better model, if needed. Well..., this little guy is probably the best electric shaver I've ever used in my life! I've used Norelco shavers for years and when it finally died I started to shop around. Apparently not to many people have purchased this model feeling the need to through down a lot more money to get a good product. This presumption is way, way off since it shaves extremly fast and with great comfort. With my Norelco's I had to "scrub" my face to get it to do a good job but with the Braun 3 Series Shaver it does the job in a single pass. I've only had it for a week but I would give it a 100% rating for what it does and the cost point. Just know that they show a cleaning station which isn't included OR recommended for this model, FYI.

0 comments:

Post a Comment